Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Subaru Information


Are you looking for information on a Subaru? Are you looking for a great price on a new Subaru? I think I may have found the perfect place to visit. Subaru Car Deals came up in my search while looking for some basic Subaru information in search results on Yahoo. I went to the site, just a one page website with Information and specs on the Subaru Forester, Subaru Legacy and Subaru Outback.


The other thing I really liked about this website was the dealer was promoting outstanding leases on all the Subaru models. In a down economy I am thinking leasing is not so bad, when you can get a $25,000 car for $149.00 a month!


I give Bob Baker Subaru two thumbs up for this well detailed information in an easy format to navigate. Simple and to the point. Even if you do not live in the San Diego market, this is still a great place to go and get an idea of what Subaru has to offer. Heck maybe you could even use there leases to negotiate with your local dealer!


Article by: Ralph Paglia
ADP Digital Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment